Sunday 19 February 2012

From Student to Library-Based Teacher

This blog has been sadly neglected for a while.  Although it was established as a requirement for one of my university courses I'm now working fulltime as library-based teacher at Amesbury School and it remains as relevant as ever.  I'm fortunate to be in a position where I have the enjoyable but challenging task of developing a 21st century school library in a brand new school. Amesbury School opened less than three weeks ago and it has been a busy time setting up the physical and virtual spaces of our school library.  My personal blog tracks developments from a personal perspective. However I plan to keep posting useful information I learn about school libraries here for my own interest and future reference - and perhaps yours too if you are reading this.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn,

    To start within a brand new school is quite an enviable position, well done!

    Would love to read more about your library's physical and virtual spaces, so look forward to catching up on your blog.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete